Friday, October 5, 2012

Halloween projects

I wasn't sure I was going to have any projects for Halloween this year but after an evening browsing Pinterest I found a few things I had to do. 

 LOVED this. 

Here's mine


This would be perfect on my front door


Here's mine

I still have a few more I'd like to do before the holiday is over, here's what I've got in the works.

I've got my bats all traced just need to get them cut out and hung. 


I've got my feathers on my wreath form but I'm trying to find something else to put on it than eye balls, maybe glittery spiders??

I have my dollor store pumpkins and I'm going to spray them black and instead of glitter glue I'll be using rhinestones. 


Happy Halloween!!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Erin Bradley said...

You did a great job!! I love these! I think I totally need to make one of those wreaths too!

Davin Smith said...

Nice post, thanks for sharing, Buy custom printed e liquid packaging boxes at wholesale prices by TheCosmeticBoxes - UK. Get a big discount on custom retail packaging boxes. Free design & shipping. Get Yours.

Bradley Francis said...

Thanks for sharing this post.To get more information please click here.

Davin Smith said...

JKCrypto is cryptocurrency blog for crypto enthusiast and we publish articles related to crypto mining, trading and crpto referral programs.

Mark Adim said...

Nice post. You work very well. We appreciate you. Thanks for shearing us.
Custom Hair Extension Boxes Packaging UK

Mark Adim said...

We provide custom boxes at wholesale rate . If you need it for your business, you can visit our site and get more information.
Custom Lip Balm Boxes Packaging UK

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails