Sunday, April 26, 2009

Twilight party

I know some of you have seen this already on my family blog but I wanted to get it posted here with other parties I've done. So sorry to those who already have viewed this.


First I have to say how much I love Hostess With the Mostess which is where I got the quotes and drink labels from, always a great place for inspiration.



These are the favors I had for everyone, Twilight bites.


These labels are what made me want to throw this party.

Of course I had to have mood lighting.
Quotes from the movie.



And of course the girls.
We all had a great time critiquing the movie and how we thought it could have been better and of course the parts we liked. It was a great excuse to throw a party!

2 comments:

Shaylin + Cody said...

That's definitely super cute!! I wasn't a fan of the movie, just because I had higher expectations (who didn't?) But good job with the decorations!! Miss you!!

paige renee said...

This looks amazing! I just found your blog through a comment on http://www.hostessblog.com/, and this party is seriously incredible! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails