Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Treats

It's Christmas time and I've only done a few things this year for the Holidays. Trying to sell a house during the holidays stinks! All my stuff is boxed up and my crafting space is no more, so sad. But I didn't let it completely stop me from creating a little something. I made these frames for my good friends who I am going to have to leave behind once we actually move. So I thought a small memento of us together would be appropriate. I'd love to get a more professional picture in there but the snapshot will have to do.






Also Christmas wouldn't be complete with out my Christmas candies that I love to make and eat! They turned out really yummy and I'm excited to share with all my family that I get to spend Christmas with.

2 comments:

TheFlammfam said...

I love checking out your blog and all of your cute ideas...soo talented! I really love the snowflake themed party...too much fun!

Free Pretty Things For You said...

Hi there!
Just found your blog from kara's party!i LovE your party ideas!
you have a follower in me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails