I found the paper at Michaels on sale for .14 cents a sheet and used two sheets per box. The ribbon I had on hand (both are from Stampin Up). I organized the movies and printed out what I wanted each one to say. I cut those out on my Cuttlebug along with a solid cardstock. I stamped the swirlies on for that little something extra.
I punched holes in the top and tied knots in the ribbon to make handles.
Much happier with this than orange boxes. To bad Todd doesn't like the labels on the front and laughed that I organized them. One of those things he puts up with being married to me. Poor guy. : )
I wish I could I could stager the boxes on the shelf but with a two year old in the house they'd never survive. Over all I think it looks pretty good.