Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ten year anniversary book

For our Ten Year anniversary I made Todd a little trip down memory lane. I titled it "I'll follow you anywhere" I found this great arrow book from BoBunny and paper that also had the arrow theme from American Crafts and combined the two and I think it turned out pretty cute. I did a short snippet about what happened in our lives that year and tried to find a picture of us or something related to that year. I think I had all but two years covered. For those two I just used pictures of the two of us. It was a lot of fun to make I hope he likes it!









3 comments:

Dacia said...

You're so creative. Love the book. It turned out so nice!

emily :) said...

What a great idea! :) I've been wanting to do something like this for Brian's missionary memories...have you done that? I'm looking for ideas :)

Kaylee said...

You are so dang creative! I love looking at this blog! Do you still decorate for weddings?! Don't worry...I'm not anywhere close yet, just wondering! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails