Monday, April 4, 2011

Picture Perfect in the works

I am SO excited to have some kind of entertaining in the works again. This time it's a Mother/daughter activity for Young Woman's. The plan is for a taco salad bar and chips and salsa for the dinner and then play the Newly Wed game with adapted questions for the mothers and daughters.

I've already thought up the color scheme I want to use and a "theme" to go with it. It's going to be a "Picture Perfect" night. I've had this image in my head since I saw it back in February on Hostess with the Mostess.

I'm going to use frames on the table that I've found at DI and painted white and teal. As well as having one to use in a photo booth that the mom's and their daughters can use to take a picture to take home.

I can't seem to fall asleep at night with ideas running through my mind. I'm so excited to be planning again!!!

I'll post as I develop more ideas. : )

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails