Thursday, February 5, 2009

Centerpiece

My good friend Dacia has these great costomer/hostess appreciation parties where she gives away a bunch of jewelry and I get to help her decorate for these. I so miss decorating wedding receptions and it's so fun to be able to do this once in a while. So these are the centerpieces I whipped up. I forgot to bring my camera so they're just on my coffe table and missing a few elements like two votive candles and some heart confetti. We also ran cute red with white polka dot wrapping paper down the food table and used our cute Crate & Barrel cakes stands.
She's such a fun person to do a party with, thanks for letting me help out a little.



by the way there is a wine glass in the vase in which we lit a tea light

1 comment:

Dacia said...

I'm so glad that you took pictures!! I'm so bummed that I forgot, yet again, to take pictures the night of :(

Everything was so dang cute and you did a superb job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails