Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Halloween project #3




this project was inspired by a couple others I'd seen on some blogs. The first I found at Tatertots & Jello from Made with Love and Glue. They used a crow, I also love the pumpkin I saw but for the life of me can't remember where. It was the same concept cut the pumpkin in half and mount it in a frame. These cute things cost me all of $2 to do. The skull if from the Dollar Tree and the frames I found at my local thrift store for a buck. I had the paper and ribbon on hand so that was easy. I just cut off the back of the skull and hot glued it to the paper. Cute huh? These two have a home already planned out so I may need to make one for myself.

I joined in the Linky Party at Eighteen25 & Tatertots & Jello


yeah, I found the pumpkin inspiration I was searching for, take a look here


Photobucket

8 comments:

Leslie said...

I LOVE these. this will be my weekend project for sure!!!!
Have a great wednesday

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Wow - that is a cool glittery project! I shared it on my TT&J Facebook page and linked to you :)

xox
Jen

Lei said...

I love it with the skull!!!

Dacia said...

Thanks, I LOVE IT!!

Jen@eighteen25 said...

too fun!! i just want to frame everything now! haha. love the skeleton!!
jrn

Jen@eighteen25 said...

sorry i can't spell my own name.
that would be jEn

Sawdust Girl said...

Tiffany, love the orange ribbon and spider.

Lynn said...

Really cool! Kinda fancy frightful:@)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails